~creative~

Creativity is a great motivator because it makes ppl interested in what they are doing. Creative gives hope that there can be a worthwhile idea. Creativity gives the possibility of some sort of achievement to everyone. Creativity makes life more fun and more interesting. -Edward de Bono

Sunday, June 14, 2009

~Revolutions~

:::::::::


~*I've come this far,to decide the choices in life,
which, what and how to let go/carry on.


The decision has filled my heart n soul with 'peace' ~*


:::::::::

::::::::::


#quote of day#

Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal. -Elbert Hubbard

:::::::::


day #2:

wonderful sunday^^
lets keep it up, stay focus, one step at a time, we'll make it true =)

Tho there is so much to do, but the return will satisfies. Nothing can be better then moving forwards to our goals of our Life =)

Thanks so much to specially my love one that hav been by my side giving me the best supports.
and thanks to ppl around me, i know i've been lucky, and i know many that is kind in offering me sincire helps.
It's my blessing, i'll keep it up, doing my best, looking forward for the day of my dreams.

It will be great!


:::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment

motivation quote

Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action. -Napoleon Hill

Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal. -Elbert Hubbard


I studied the lives of great men and famous women, and I found that the men and women who got to the top were those who did the jobs they had in hand, with everything they had of energy and enthusiasm. -Henry Truman

Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal. -Elbert Hubbard